Take the stress out of your repayments
Paying off more than one loan at a time is common, but sometimes keeping on top of all the different repayments and interest rates can be tough. Debt consolidation might be the answer you’ve been looking for.
What is debt consolidation?
Debt consolidation is bringing together all your existing debts, into one new loan. This helps you to manage your repayments and cash flow more easily and gives you a clear picture of where you’re at.
How does it work
You can consolidate your debts by taking out a new personal loan to pay off each of your current debts and outstanding interest. Then, with the personal loan, you’ll have just one repayment to make per month over a set term of your choice, up to seven years. And if the interest rate on the personal loan is lower than the interest rate of your current debts, you’ll be in a better financial position.
The benefits of consolidating your debt include:
- The possibility of a lower interest rate
- One repayment to stay on top of
- A clear timeline for when you’ll be debt free
- Choose a fixed rate to lock in your interest rate
- Or a variable rate if you want to make extra repayments and clear your debt faster.
Get the latest news and offers
from Conquest Finance Solutions